Reach For The Stars With Za'atar Star!
Infused with a special blend of Middle Eastern herbs, Za’atar Star is equally delectable spread on a warm pita for a quick snack or used in place of oil to roast potatoes.
To make our Za'atar Star: Middle Eastern Spiced ghee, we use our own blend of Certified Organic and non-irradiated herbs, which includes thyme, oregano and sumac, along with Maison Orphée French grey sea salt. Some researchers are beginning to speculate that the carvacrol, the phenol found in thyme and oregano, may actually have cognitive and mood-enhancing properties. Sumac, thyme and oregano are all chock full of flavonoids, an important dietary source of antioxidants.
- We use a traditional slow-cooking process which takes 8 hours on a low flame.
- The result is a delicious, nutty flavour and signature grainy texture, both signifiers of high quality ghee.
100% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Lee's Ghee is made from organic butter, which is grass-fed whenever possible.
- All of our organic za'atar spices are non-GMO and non-irradiated.
A Lactose-Free Alternative to Butter
- 99% of the milk solids have been removed during the clarification process, rendering our ghee virtually lactose-free and safe for anyone with lactose-intolerance.
Ingredients: organic butter, organic thyme, organic oregano, organic sumac, French grey sea salt.
Can't decide? Try them all!
Discover something new!
So delicious in my bullet proof coffee.
Thanks so much... need to get a bigger jar next time as it is delicious!!
I’ve been using Ghee for a very long time and used to buy from South Asian stores. A friend suggested Lees ghee and recommended it for its high quality. I love this Ghee. I wish if came in a larger jar and more reasonably priced. I’ve learnt about the health benefits of Ghee and making sure my wife and son eat regularly.
I heard of Lee’s Ghee on Dragons Den and tried it. The next time I needed it, I bought another brand from a local grocery stores. There was absolutely no comparison ! Once you have tried Lee”s, you won’t want anything else!
Adding brown butter ghee to matcha latte is a given for me.
Then I tried adding brown butter ghee to butternut squash while roasting (along with some sage), blended it to make soup. Sweet and savoury brought together with ghee!