Handcrafted Cast Iron Teapot
This small handcrafted cast iron teapot is the perfect size for brewing a single cup of tea. The cast iron material is very durable and it retains heat very well. The teapot comes with a stainless steel mesh filter, which makes it perfect for brewing loose leaf tea.
Care instructions: Dry completely after use.
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose leaf tea to the mesh strainer
- Add 300mL of 100° hot water
- Let steep for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add more hot water to re-use the leaves until they stop infusing
- Not microwave or dishwasher safe
- Always place the iron cast on a heat-resistant surface
Discover something new!