The All-Canadian Favourite
Our Maple Baby is all grown up! Now called Great Maple, our Canadian-maple infused ghee is infused with pure, Canadian maple syrup and is naturally sweet and satisfying. Spread liberally on a muffin or dollop a spoonful onto a bowl of oatmeal or pancakes.
To make our Great Maple Ghee, we use organic maple syrup from a small family-run producer in Quebec, Canada. Quebec has developed a rigorous ranking and quality inspection process to ensure all maple syrup is pure and unadulterated. Their maple syrup is Certified Organic, which means that each stage of processing, from the development of the sugar bush to the storage of the finished product adheres to strict Canadian organic standards.
Sweetened with Pure Maple Syrup
- Maple syrup is a natural, unrefined sweetener which contains polyphenols, trace elements and vitamins with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Our maple syrup is harvested in Quebec, Canada, using strict, organic methods.
100% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Lee's Ghee is made from organic butter, which is grass-fed whenever possible.
- All of our organic spices are non-GMO and non-irradiated.
A Lactose-Free Alternative to Butter
- 99% of the milk solids have been removed during the clarification process, rendering our ghee virtually lactose-free and safe for anyone with lactose-intolerance.
Ingredients: organic butter, organic maple syrup.
I love the subtle taste of caramel in this ghee. It makes incredible pudding :)) I wish I could get it in bigger jars :)
Plain Jane: Organic All-Purpose Ghee
Never buying regular butter ever again. This is amazing!
For the size of ghee that comes, the price is pretty outrageous. That being said, it's incredibly tasty and silky smooth! I would definitely want to try their other versions!
I received both the turmeric infused and za’atar ghee and both smell and taste amazing! I’ve been using the golden ghee in coffee and the za’atar for roasting vegetables! Lee’s customer service is wonderful