The All-Canadian Favourite
Our Maple Baby is all grown up! Now called Great Maple, our Canadian-maple infused ghee is infused with pure, Canadian maple syrup and is naturally sweet and satisfying. Spread liberally on a muffin or dollop a spoonful onto a bowl of oatmeal or pancakes.
To make our Great Maple Ghee, we use organic maple syrup from a small family-run producer in Quebec, Canada. Quebec has developed a rigorous ranking and quality inspection process to ensure all maple syrup is pure and unadulterated. Their maple syrup is Certified Organic, which means that each stage of processing, from the development of the sugar bush to the storage of the finished product adheres to strict Canadian organic standards.
Sweetened with Pure Maple Syrup
- Maple syrup is a natural, unrefined sweetener which contains polyphenols, trace elements and vitamins with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Our maple syrup is harvested in Quebec, Canada, using strict, organic methods.
100% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Lee's Ghee is made from organic butter, which is grass-fed whenever possible.
- All of our organic spices are non-GMO and non-irradiated.
A Lactose-Free Alternative to Butter
- 99% of the milk solids have been removed during the clarification process, rendering our ghee virtually lactose-free and safe for anyone with lactose-intolerance.
Ingredients: organic butter, organic maple syrup.
I’ve been using Ghee for a very long time and used to buy from South Asian stores. A friend suggested Lees ghee and recommended it for its high quality. I love this Ghee. I wish if came in a larger jar and more reasonably priced. I’ve learnt about the health benefits of Ghee and making sure my wife and son eat regularly.
I heard of Lee’s Ghee on Dragons Den and tried it. The next time I needed it, I bought another brand from a local grocery stores. There was absolutely no comparison ! Once you have tried Lee”s, you won’t want anything else!
Adding brown butter ghee to matcha latte is a given for me.
Then I tried adding brown butter ghee to butternut squash while roasting (along with some sage), blended it to make soup. Sweet and savoury brought together with ghee!
The best! Use this all the time to make "bulletproof" turmeric lattes. So simple and tasty.
I use this all the time as a seasoning for roasted chicken. The flavour is amazing and I love that I don't have to go out and buy everything separately. My absolute favourite ghee!