Chaga-Prash is Lee’s "chaga-fied" version of traditional Ayurvedic chyawanprash. This ancient healing jam is infused with chaga extract, rose petals, amla, ashwagandha, raw honey and Indian spices - the result is a sweet, delicious condiment that can be taken on its own, stirred into warm milk or tea, or spread on toast.
High in Antioxidants
- Chaga-Prash contains chaga and amla, which contain high levels of antioxidants.
- Chaga has the highest amount of antioxidants of any superfood.
- Amla is renowned for its rich antioxidant content and very high concentration of vitamin C.
Certified Organic and Wild-Crafted Ingredients
- All of the ingredients in Lee's Chaga-Prash Ghee are organic and/or wild-crafted, non-irradiated and free of pesticides and other harmful chemicals.
- We use potent wild, dual-extract sustainably-sourced chaga mushroom.
Sweetened with Raw Honey
- Raw honey is a natural, unrefined sweetener which contains phytonutrients, enzymes, and antioxidants.
- Raw honey acts as a carrier to carry the herbs deep into the tissues.
- Our honey is sourced from local beekeepers in Ontario, Canada.
Ingredients: *ghee, raw honey, chaga mushroom, *amla, *ashwagandha, *turmeric, *cinnamon, *cardamom, *cumin, *ginger, *black pepper, *vanilla bean. *Organic Ingredients
This was exactly what I was looking for. I love to blend it into a Golden Milk situation at the end of the day. I was playing around with different powders with the same ingredients, but I just love what this has in one spoonful. I can't wait to try out their other Ghee's soon!
Chaga-Prash: Herbal Jam (105g)