French-Style Brown Butter, Now In Ghee Form!
You asked, and we answered! We have changed our recipe to make our brown butter versatile enough for both cooking AND baking!!!
Beurre Noisette is Lee’s version of brown butter, nutty and delicious. Enjoy as a spread on a slice of crusty bread, melted on popcorn, or in a hot, butter coffee or tea. This Lee's Ghee flavour is also amazing for cooking! Channel your inner French chef and use it to cook your veggies, fish, or meat!
To make our Beurre Noisette: Brown Butter Ghee, we cook the butter at a higher temperature than the other flavours which gives it a nuttier flavour. This recipe is based on the French style of clarified butter, called 'Beurre Noisette', which literally translates to 'hazelnut butter', due to the fragrant, nutty flavour created.
Note: there are no nuts in the product.
- To make our Beurre Noisette Ghee, we clarify the butter for longer, which burns the butter.
- The result is a delicious, nutty flavour which is reminiscent of caramel and toffee.
- This recipe is based on the French style of clarified butter, called 'Beurre Noisette'.
- Note: There are NO nuts in this product, despite the nutty name!!! All of our ghee is NUT FREE!!!
A Lactose-Free Alternative to Butter
- 99% of the milk solids have been removed during the clarification process, rendering our ghee virtually lactose-free and safe for anyone with lactose-intolerance.
Ingredients: organic clarified brown butter.
Can't decide? Try them all!
Discover something new!
Plain Jane: Organic All-Purpose Ghee
Never buying regular butter ever again. This is amazing!
For the size of ghee that comes, the price is pretty outrageous. That being said, it's incredibly tasty and silky smooth! I would definitely want to try their other versions!
I received both the turmeric infused and za’atar ghee and both smell and taste amazing! I’ve been using the golden ghee in coffee and the za’atar for roasting vegetables! Lee’s customer service is wonderful
Plain Jane: All-Purpose Ghee