French-Style Brown Butter, Now In Ghee Form!
You asked, and we answered! We have changed our recipe to make our brown butter versatile enough for both cooking AND baking!!!
Beurre Noisette is Lee’s version of brown butter, nutty and delicious. Enjoy as a spread on a slice of crusty bread, melted on popcorn, or in a hot, butter coffee or tea. This Lee's Ghee flavour is also amazing for cooking! Channel your inner French chef and use it to cook your veggies, fish, or meat!
To make our Beurre Noisette: Brown Butter Ghee, we cook the butter at a higher temperature than the other flavours which gives it a nuttier flavour. This recipe is based on the French style of clarified butter, called 'Beurre Noisette', which literally translates to 'hazelnut butter', due to the fragrant, nutty flavour created.
Note: there are no nuts in the product.
- To make our Beurre Noisette Ghee, we clarify the butter for longer, which burns the butter.
- The result is a delicious, nutty flavour which is reminiscent of caramel and toffee.
- This recipe is based on the French style of clarified butter, called 'Beurre Noisette'.
- Note: There are NO nuts in this product, despite the nutty name!!! All of our ghee is NUT FREE!!!
A Lactose-Free Alternative to Butter
- 99% of the milk solids have been removed during the clarification process, rendering our ghee virtually lactose-free and safe for anyone with lactose-intolerance.
Ingredients: organic clarified brown butter.
Can't decide? Try them all!
Wow, this ghee is like no other. I got the plain but it's almost sweet! So good!
Bring on the Lee's Ghee. This ghee is pure and simple and taste bud blowing all at the same time! If you haven't tried it, TRY IT. If you have tried it, try another flavor. They are ALL awesome! Thanks Lee. And, enjoy it with a cup of Lee's Tea. THE BEST teas EVER!
My friends all were surprised by great cookies I have made. The secret recipy is with Lee's Ghee.
I melted some and poured it over my popcorn. It was absolutely delicious!