Gold Standard Ghee
An earthy tasting ghee with antioxidant properties, Gold Standard can be used for sautéing vegetables, making curries, popping corn or adding to rice for a touch of colour.
- Organic butter
- Organic turmeric
- Organic black pepper
- We use a traditional slow-cooking process which takes 8 hours on a low flame
- The result is a delicious, nutty flavour and signature grainy texture, both signifiers of high quality ghee
- Gold Standard contains turmeric and black pepper, which have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals.
- Curcumin is fat-soluble, so it is better absorbed in the body when taken with a fat.
- Black pepper's constituent, piperine, also aids in the absorption of curcumin.
A lactose-free alternative to butter
- 99% of the milk solids have been removed during the clarification process, rendering our ghee virtually lactose-free and safe for anyone with lactose-intolerance
Love this ghee. It smells soo good
The best! Use this all the time to make "bulletproof" turmeric lattes. So simple and tasty.
Got my Ghee yesterday and immediately had to try it as I have heard so much about Leesprovisions and her signature Ghee. So I tried the Tumeric Ghee and the taste was like no other. It is a 5 ⭐️ product. Thanks Lee for sharing
The browned butter and turmeric ghee are soooo good. My only issue —— the price
I've used it so far for vegetables, a small quantity is enough to get good frying results and it also adds an excellent flavour
Discover something new!