A Touch of Gold with Gold Standard!
An earthy tasting ghee with antioxidant properties, Gold Standard can be used for sautéing vegetables, making golden milk or melting on popcorn.
To make our Gold Standard Ghee, we use Certified Organic and non-irradiated turmeric and black pepper. Turmeric root is traditionally used in Ayurveda and is known to be good for digestion, skin problems, and inflammation. Combining turmeric with ghee and black pepper increases the bioavailability of curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric). Although modern medical research has recently proven the health benefits of consuming turmeric, Ayurvedic medicine has been aware of the root's benefits for over five thousand years.
- Gold Standard contains turmeric and black pepper, which have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals.
- Curcumin is fat-soluble, so it is better absorbed in the body when taken with a fat.
- Black pepper's constituent, piperine, also aids in the absorption of curcumin.
100% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Lee's Ghee is made from organic butter, which is grass-fed whenever possible.
- All of our organic spices are non-GMO and non-irradiated.
A Lactose-Free Alternative to Butter
- 99% of the milk solids have been removed during the clarification process, rendering our ghee virtually lactose-free and safe for anyone with lactose-intolerance.
Ingredients: organic butter*, organic turmeric*, organic black pepper*.
Can't decide? Try them all!
Discover something new!
So delicious in my bullet proof coffee.
Thanks so much... need to get a bigger jar next time as it is delicious!!
I’ve been using Ghee for a very long time and used to buy from South Asian stores. A friend suggested Lees ghee and recommended it for its high quality. I love this Ghee. I wish if came in a larger jar and more reasonably priced. I’ve learnt about the health benefits of Ghee and making sure my wife and son eat regularly.
I heard of Lee’s Ghee on Dragons Den and tried it. The next time I needed it, I bought another brand from a local grocery stores. There was absolutely no comparison ! Once you have tried Lee”s, you won’t want anything else!
Adding brown butter ghee to matcha latte is a given for me.
Then I tried adding brown butter ghee to butternut squash while roasting (along with some sage), blended it to make soup. Sweet and savoury brought together with ghee!