By Lee Capatina
I love making iced matcha to cool down in the Summer heat, but instead of brewing it with water, I use tulsi as the base. The adaptogenic properties of tulsi help to calm your mind, while the matcha and the ghee provide a boost of energy for your mind and body. The result is a drink that's creamy, refreshing and utterly delicious.
- 1 tsp Ippodo Matcha powder
- 1 tbsp Plain Jane ghee
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 medjool date, to sweeten (optional)
- 1 cup brewed Lee's Original Three Tulsi Blend, at room temperature
- Ice cubes
1. Combine all ingredients (except ice) in a blender and blend on low setting.
2. Slowly increase the setting to high speed and blend for 15 seconds or so.
3. Strain through a mesh strainer and pour over ice. Enjoy immediately!
Photo by Lauren Miller
Copyright © 2018, Lee's Provisions Inc.